Saturday, February 4, 2012

...at last i see the light

Well, it looks like Dr. Coyne beat me to my genius blog post idea this week…aka Tangled! I watched that movie last weekend and I think it is safe to say I like it more every time I watch it. The movie is pure genius. I want magic hair and I want to see the floating lanterns. And has anyone else ever coveted the over-sized princess eyes present in every Disney movie? Well I have…until I picture what eyes the size of eggs would look like in real life…yikes! Perhaps is it better they remain cartoon.

If you haven’t seen the movie I would check to make sure you aren’t living under a rock. HA! Joke. What I mean is, if you haven’t seen the movie, watch it. You will LOVE it.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this movie! One of my favorite parts is Rapunzel and Flynn singing "I See the Light" in the boat together. So cute and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boat scene where Rapunzel and Flynn sing "I See the Light" is one of my favorite parts of this movie too! The whole movie has really good music, and it reminded me of the classic Disney Princess movies from my childhood! There should be more movies like this! I admit I've had times when I wanted the beautiful big eyes that princesses automatically seem to have, but the suggested image of having egg-sized eyes makes me feel a little better about having average-sized eyes!

    ReplyDelete