Friday, February 10, 2012

the ledge of my seat


This past week I went and saw the film “Man on a Ledge”. And to use my dad’s oh-so-ridiculous pun, it had me hanging on the ledge of my seat the whole time! My expectations were not super high because the movie didn’t get the greatest reviews but after seeing said movie, I think it is safe to come to the conclusion that the movie critics were wrong. In fact they are always wrong. Maybe I am just easy to please but I have like almost every movie that the critics destroy. Anyway, back to the point of this post…

The movie was awesome—slightly unbelievable but totally intense. I don’t think I took a normal breath once throughout the film and when the credits finally rolled I was on the verge of an anxiety attack. Mind you, the smallest of things can give me an anxiety attack but this movie was pretty dang suspenseful! The plot was unpredictable and the overall the cast was great.

Looking for something to do this weekend? Problem solved. "Man on a Ledge" is calling your name!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about this movie before, but you made it sound like a good one, maybe I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was skeptical about this movie when I saw the preview but I'm glad to hear someone's opinion about it! I think I'll go see it once it hits the dollar theater.

    ReplyDelete