Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{Delta's Mascot}


If you have ever flown Delta you probably recognize this woman.

I recently returned home from New York and had the pleasure of viewing the safety procedures video shown before each flight, twice. Lucky me.

As I viewed the familiar instructions and watched the infamous redheaded, high cheek boned, Delta flight attendant, I thought about how many people in the world have seen this woman’s face. I think it’s safe to say millions, yes?

That is nuts.

You would have to pay me a whooooole lot of money to appear before every single Delta takeoff, reciting cheesy instructions whilst shaking my finger and delivering lines like “not allowed”.

Bless this Deltalina’s heart. She is saving passengers all around the world, one playful wag of the finger, at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment