Friday, January 20, 2012

Yu-um


My very favorite thing about the glorious and ever popular world wide web is the access it gives me to food blogs. I'm seriously obsessed. It is not an uncommon occurrence for my roommates to walk in on me staring open-mouthed at my computer screen drooling over the latest and greatest recipes posted only minutes ago. Once i finally retreat from my food trance and clean up the mess of drool i just made all over my key board, i'll write down my favorite recipe and give it a whirl. Due to Provo's complete lack of ovens that actually work and my ridiculous ability to follow a recipe, I've definitely had a few disasters but overall, said food blogs have changed my life! My favorite one as of late is Picky Palate. Check it out...


Happy blogging stalking and baking!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for food blogs!! I love them to and spend way too much time on them. I just wish that most of the time the food I make from the blogs looked as good as the pictures on blogs do. I can't wait to check out the link you've shared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture looks amazing. I want to make that recipe right now. I love food blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this dessert? It looks yummy....you should make it for class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently gotten into food blogs too and I love it! I've found that it's dangerous to look at them while I'm hungry...I go a little nuts and bake like crazy. Then, 10 cookies and 2 handfuls of cookie dough later, I regret it. ;) Thanks for the link! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete